Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย

AccordClubThailand.com

• กรกฎาคม 17, 2018, 07:18:16 am
  • ยินดีต้อนรับ, บุคคลทั่วไป
กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิก.

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Thierry Henry and Graeme Souness query Arsenal's divided celebration after Alexi  (อ่าน 199 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

thanloeuth

• สมาชิกป้ายแดง
  • ค่าพลังโพส:
    0%
  • คะแนน ชื่นชม: 0

• ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

• กระทู้: 84
  • หมายเลขสมาชิก: 17293

• ผู้ตั้งกระทู้
Thierry Henry and Graeme Souness query Arsenal's divided celebration after Alexi
« เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 29, 2017, 03:39:52 pm »
  • Publish

•  H:oo. :emo:13 :D--:: :D--:: :D--:: :D--:: :D--:: :D--::

Thierry Henry and Graeme Souness discuss Arsenal's questionable celebrations after Alexis Sanchez looked confused as to why half of his teammates did not join him after his goal
    Thierry Henry and Graeme Souness queried Arsenal's divided celebration after Alexis Sanchez was only joined by four team-mates when scoring his first goal against Crystal Palace.

Sanchez, who remains a target for Manchester City while his Arsenal contract runs down, appeared to urge his team-mates over when scoring their second in the 3-2 win at Selhurst Park,sbobet88887  though he was only joined by Granit Xhaka, Mesut Ozil, Alexandre Lacazette and Shkodran Mustafi.

The remaining outfield players opted to congratulate one another closer to the halfway line instead, leading Sanchez to give Lacazette a puzzled look.

Alexis Sanchez gestures to Alexandre Lacazette after scoring Arsenal's second goal
    Henry and Souness discussed the incident in the video above, and here's a snippet from that discussion…

Souness: "You're in the moment, you've scored a goal, you're elated. I think it's clear, it tells you that there's a dynamic going on in that dressing room which suggests it's not well."

Henry: "You're not here for Alexis Sanchez, you're here for Arsenal. Arsenal scored. Go and celebrate. Whoever does it, we don't care about that, go and celebrate with your team-mate."

However, after Sanchez's second (and Arsenal's third), the whole team went over to celebrate on that occasion...

Henry: "That's way better. Jack [Wilshere] went there because he gave the assist, but I don't know. With the first goal, maybe we're trying to read too much into it. I noticed it because Alexis Sanchez madesbobet88887 me notice it, he turned and was like 'Hang on a minute I'm alone here!' It was kind of weird."
    บันทึกการเข้า

Facebook Comments

Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย