Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย

AccordClubThailand.com

• ธันวาคม 19, 2018, 10:11:48 am
  • ยินดีต้อนรับ, บุคคลทั่วไป
กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิก.

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: A few days ago  (อ่าน 123 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ylq

• สมาชิกป้ายแดง
  • ค่าพลังโพส:
    0.08%
  • คะแนน ชื่นชม: 0

• ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

• กระทู้: 18
  • หมายเลขสมาชิก: 18382

• ผู้ตั้งกระทู้
A few days ago
« เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 18, 2018, 07:16:22 am »
  • Publish

• A few days ago Marlboro Red, I found the book "Iceberg is Melting" in my father's bookcase Marlboro Red 100S. Curious, s article is humorous and humorous. It tells a beautiful fable story: the story takes place in a penguin kingdom in Antarctica, where a group of cute penguins lived for generations. One day a curious penguin found a potentially serious problem: the melting of icebergs is threatening their homes �C almost no one cares about him. He tried his best to finally convince everyone. They organized a team under the leadership of King Penguin to break the stereotype and seek new hope. Through this fable, this book clearly tells us how to awaken the crisis consciousness in the organization, how to face the sleep of team members, how to build a problem-solving team, persevere in implementing e story, every member of the penguin team is a classic "person." Think about it, we can easily find the shadow of ourselves or others in each team. Creative Fred is curious about things and has the courage to explore. It is the one who dares to tell the truth around us. The aggressive workman Alice is persevering in her work, regardless of the level of the people, and the equality of the people; A meticulous, knowledgeable Jordan... They are the penguins who promote reforms. Of course, there are also a few old members who follow the old rules. They are self-styled and typical bureaucracy. The text describes the various "persons" and covers how to change in the world. To resolve the crisis and survive, we must continue to find new "icebergs." What I most praised was when they discovered that the icebergs were melting and their family survived a crisis Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online. They first thought of solving the problem. Under the leadership of Louis and Alice, they defeated several old and old members headed by Africa. If we compare the team to a ship Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, then the team members are the parts of the ship. Only by respecting each other, learning eam theory of 1+1>2 is particularly important. As the saying goes, "People pick up the flames." When they decided to form a team, they used the collective roundup to defeat the squid. As a result, their movements were coordinated and their appetite was satisfied. Therefore, on these little penguins, I I clearly understand that when everyone is inevitably smug and stagnate in their lives, I think that real progress h I am still very small today, my shoulders are still very young and can't carry too much, but their courage to innovate has been ingrained in my heart. "All people plant trees and forests, everyone picks flowers and flowers." I firmly believe that We are holding hands Newport 100S, we will continue to discover new icebergs
    บันทึกการเข้า

Facebook Comments

Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย