Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย

AccordClubThailand.com

• ตุลาคม 20, 2018, 01:11:55 pm
  • ยินดีต้อนรับ, บุคคลทั่วไป
กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิก.

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Gradually, I gradually became  (อ่าน 29 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ylq

• สมาชิกป้ายแดง
  • ค่าพลังโพส:
    0.02%
  • คะแนน ชื่นชม: 0

• ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

• กระทู้: 10
  • หมายเลขสมาชิก: 18382

• ผู้ตั้งกระทู้
Gradually, I gradually became
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 02, 2018, 09:25:22 am »
  • Publish

• Gradually, I gradually became a boy of high spirits from a childish and unscrupulous childhood. When people grow up, the troublesome things gradually increase the saying goes: "Life is not as good as anything." Life is not the result of personal strength. In the ambiguous and unsatisfactory things that often exist in the environment, the only way to make us feel uneasy and make us feel relaxed is to make ourselves as easy as possible and learn to be tolerant.this regard, my grandfather told me a story: "A long time ago, a long time ago, there was a temple where there were two old and a young monks. One day the old monk gave the little monk some flowers, so he planted In the yard, the little monk took the flowers and went to the yard. Suddenly, he was slammed by the threshold and fell. The flowers in his hand spilled over the floor. At this time, the abbot said in the house that he had "acquired." little monk saw the flowers sprinkled and quickly went to sweep Newport Cigarettes Price. When he took the broom and was about to sweep it, the sky suddenly blew a gust of wind, and the flowers scattered on the ground were full of hospitals. The abbot said a word at the moment.monk thought: What can I do now? The master explained the matter, because he accidentally delayed, and quickly went to sweep the flowers in the yard. At this time, the sky suddenly began to rain again. The little monk ran back to the house and cried and said the matter, however, the old The abbot smiled and said "being safe." is coming to spring. One morning, the little monk suddenly found that the yard was full of all kinds of flowers. He told the master, and the old abbot said ��follow the joy��. "he following words, such as follow-up, follow-up, easy-going, and happiness, it can be said that it is a microcosm of our life. When we encounter different things and different situations, we need to have the mentality that we are ��according to the situation�� and learn to tolerate others Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Moreover Carton Of Cigarettes, if a person can maintain a kind of tolerance for others regardless of the circumstances, it is really a blessing than a millionaires!also found it on the Internet. The great writer Su Dongpo has been exiled many times. However, he said, ��If you want to have a good mood, you only need to see the pines and the clear moon. It��s not clear, where is there no pine? There is little tolerance for his kindness.everyone can do it in time, find out the interesting things around them, and even look for the shining stars in the sky, so that there is no change in the environment, and our state of mind will be very different from now on Cigarette Online. the environment is often unsatisfactory Carton Of Newports, the question is how do you face disobedience and disobedience. When we know that our abilities cannot be changed, it is better to face reality and to be safe. Instead of blaming others, it is better to use your strengths and wisdom to explore the fun from the existing conditions.

บันทึกการเข้า

Facebook Comments

Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย