Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย

AccordClubThailand.com

• สิงหาคม 21, 2018, 03:27:27 am
  • ยินดีต้อนรับ, บุคคลทั่วไป
กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิก.

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Benjamin Garay: My brother Ezequiel is my idol and I hope to match his achieveme  (อ่าน 34 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

Son sovan

• สมาชิกป้ายแดง
  • ค่าพลังโพส:
    0.28%
  • คะแนน ชื่นชม: 0

• ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

• กระทู้: 59
  • หมายเลขสมาชิก: 17911

• ผู้ตั้งกระทู้
Benjamin Garay: My brother Ezequiel is my idol and I hope to match his achieveme
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 03, 2018, 10:05:59 am »
  • Publish

• Following in the footsteps of his brother, Ezequiel, sbo222 is something that Benjamin Garay is keen to do after his Real Madrid Castilla debut against Rayo Vallecano, in which they fell to a 3-0 defeat.Ezequiel himself spent time at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu between 2008 and 2011 and now plays in LaLiga for Valencia, sbo222 and his younger sibling is hoping to emulate his career."My brother is my idol and one day I hope to get to where he is or maybe even higher," Benjamin confessed while growing up.At 18, the future looks bright for the youngster and he has an impressive ability to read the game and dominate aerial duels. He is strong and has a good physique, making him a nightmare for opposing players. Garay's quality is clear for all to see already and he could well fulfil his dream of reaching the level of his brother. sbo222
    บันทึกการเข้า

Facebook Comments

Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย