Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย

AccordClubThailand.com

• พฤศจิกายน 17, 2018, 07:51:24 pm
  • ยินดีต้อนรับ, บุคคลทั่วไป
กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิก.

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Last week, I read a book about patriotism  (อ่าน 101 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ylq

• สมาชิกป้ายแดง
  • ค่าพลังโพส:
    0.08%
  • คะแนน ชื่นชม: 0

• ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

• กระทู้: 14
  • หมายเลขสมาชิก: 18382

• ผู้ตั้งกระทู้
Last week, I read a book about patriotism
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 16, 2018, 09:44:42 am »
  • Publish

• Last week, I read a book about patriotism - "Sparkling Red Star". After reading it, there seems to be a red star in the hearng Red Star" tells the story of Pan Dongzi's father with Chairman Mao's long march, and the mother sacrificed her for the protection of the folks. Pan Dongzi��s father gave Pan Dongzi a gift when he left, and that was a sparkling red star. This red star is like a street light, guiding Pan Dongzi forward. Finally, he went through all the hardships and became a real Red Army. He and his father fought together to serve the motherlaprotagonist Pan Dongzi, because he has gone through all the hard work to join the Red Army. He saw the rice shop owner's rice blending with sand, raising the price of rice, colluding with the government, and blatantly killing people. Dongzi is not afraid. He cleverly helps the people to grab rice and use his courage to set fire in the rice shop Cigarette Online. Hey, if it is us, it will scare the six gods without the Lord. So I really admire the wisdom and courage of s book, I understand that the peaceful life of today is hard-won, but we can't be dazzled by today's peaceful life. Let us once again put the right hand and five fingers together, and put it on the head - "The interests of the people are above everything else" How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, once again put the right hand on the head - "Prepare, fight for the cause of communism!" "Already ready When encountering difficulties and setbacks, if Pan Dongzi��s father does not bow to difficulties, he will overcome it with tenacious perseverance and firmness; when he is in danger Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, he wants to be the same as Pan��s mother. The hope is left to others, the danger of death is left to yourself, and everything is sacrificed for justice; on the road of growth, like Pan Dongzi, with the unique optimism, sunshine, wisdom, courage, and courage, Don't forget the burden on yourself. Strictly ask yourself, start from scratch Cheap Cigarettes, start from yourself, and strive to be a young hero of the new era with tenaci red star is shining, the sparkling red star is shining with the brilliance of the revolution. As a young pioneer, you should know how to pay, return, be grateful, considerate, and be a red star like Pan Dongzi Cigarettes Cheaper.
    บันทึกการเข้า

Facebook Comments

Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย