Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย

AccordClubThailand.com

• ธันวาคม 10, 2019, 12:19:21 AM
  • ยินดีต้อนรับ, บุคคลทั่วไป
กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิก.

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
การค้นหาขั้นสูง  

ข่าว:

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Looking at the  (อ่าน 179 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ylq

• สมาชิกป้ายแดง
  • ค่าพลังโพส:
    0%
  • คะแนน ชื่นชม: 0

• ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

• กระทู้: 37
  • หมายเลขสมาชิก: 18382

• ผู้ตั้งกระทู้
Looking at the
« เมื่อ: มีนาคม 12, 2019, 08:33:21 AM »
  • Publish

• Looking at the warm old photos, I suddenly want to cry. I haven��t been photographing photos with you for a long time. I feel that I can��t cross this distance and hug you with me for a long time. You can still be safe now? The breeze blows the news from afar. I only wish you all the best. The world is as gentle as it was when you were young. You are running in the fields when you are young, so that the wild flowers behind you are also flying with a youthful atmosphere Newports 100S. On the eve of the day, I don��t remember the eve of this evening. I have never carved a few times on the wall to meet in this life. Now I have no chance to count my fingers and count the party Marlboro Cigarettes Sale. I will take a photo with you whenever I meet. In my most precious albums, even the white hair has witnessed the tears that have not fallen in our moments together for you to silently flow in the bottom of my heart, respectively, a soulful delay, slowly cutting off the complete joy, let Sadness lies in the depths of the blood Cigarettes Online Store. After every turn, you can hardly stand, and quietly calm down the sadness that you will not fall if you can't see it. Take care! I will be good, I miss you, you are unknown, please cherish every moment for those who love you, prepare for the next reunion, for you, love the whole world, I hope you are also the world Gentlely, no matter how many difficult scenery there are in your hometown Wholesale Cigarettes For Resale, please remember to turn around when you remember. The poor land of the township will not be grayed out in the years. Every mountain and river that you are involved in stays up late at night. Directly hit the softest part of your heart, whether you have repeatedly stepped on the hillside that has been covered with wildflowers in your dreams. Is it difficult to stop the journey of life with the string of laughter and hang on the pillow? I hope that the affection of each other will be green. When you grow up, when can you tie up for you again, see how good you are to run and laugh in front of the camera lens. If I can't go anywhere, don't forget our agreement, look at the gentle care. Four seasons of scenery, how can you lose your half, then care if you are treated with gentleness in the world, and you have long traces of this life, no complaints, such a deep affection, only a peace of mind Give feedback, can you get the extension of love, let the moon of the foreign land follow the road of your return, collect the kindness along the road, impress our warm time, embrace the world that loves you for a lifetime with this sincerity, just because the world will be gentle to you treat. If there is an afterlife Marlboro Lights Cigarettes, I will definitely rewrite today's ending. I want us to be together, watch the sunrise and sunset together, and be simple and simple, embrace each other in every photo, and be treated gently by the warm world.
    บันทึกการเข้า

Facebook Comments

Facebook AccordClubThailand Click เลย